Sunday, March 3, 2013

Plaidly Antiquing

Luck be a Lady dress with black coat and loafers
These were taken a few weeks ago - right before my birthday. One of my favorite weekend activities is antiquing - which means a lot of snooping around in big antique warehouses and generally no buying. I think it's fascinating to see the odd bric-a-brac that the people before us used. I like to go through every stall and soak it all in. There's a lot of inspiration to be had in places like this.
I was very tempted to buy that red apple-shaped cookie tin in the background, lol.
luck be a lady dress: modcloth
sweater tights: target
coat/loafers/beret: thrifted
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Love that dress- I've been wanting to see it on a person since seeing it on the Modcloth site too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute and I loveee your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun trip antiquing! And I am so coveting that amazing plaid dress...there is just something about plaid that always charms me :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Those apple jars are a collector's item, but I forget what they are called! My sister used to collect them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool. I didn't know they were a 'thing.' But I think whoever thought "I'll make adorable cookie jars that look like big apples," was a genius.

      Delete
  5. Your plaid dress is so cute! Love the warm colours!

    mn2nz.worpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.